Introduction

bbd3

Unverified
Howdy all, just thought i'd take time to finally post an intro, lets see. I am a retired US Army SNCO 35F4S2B. I now work as a Department of the Army Civilian at Ft Lost in the Woods working the CIED target set. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

bbd3 and I exchanged PMs and it turns out we were in some of the same units at some of the same times.

Good to have you on board.

Welcome to the site. Mara sort of vouched for you, so that's strike one. You have two more..... :D

SOWT it is an Intelligence Analyst who has been assigned to a SF unit and recieved the Sierra identifier for SOF support personnel. Essentially you need either to be assigned for 2 years or 2 major deployments and you have to be on jump status. The 2B means i had both Airborne and Air Assault wings. As a SOWT you ever work with MSGT Craig Musselman. LOL me and Craig go way back. I broke my ankle on his cherry jump at Campbell.

Welcome

Welcome to the site. Mara sort of vouched for you, so that's strike one. You have two more..... :D

BTW THX all for the warm welcome, really appreciate it Brothers.....

AND...... that's two! :ROFLMAO:

We gots wimmenz on here AND some of us are active/retired/ex military... ;) We's loud and we's proud on here, which is just another why this board is such a great place. Just wait until the down-under contigent starts mouthing off, not sure who's louder. :-"

LL

Back