Introduction

chaarsadobeest

Verified Military
I am a NYARNG Soldier who has been pursuing a degree while working security and emergency medicine. I am currently deployed and working as a clinical team leader. A DLI LTD (دری) I attended prior to my tour and a mission requiring much (likely too much) exposure to indigenous friendlies and not-so-friendlies has fueled an interest (and new-found aptitude) in language and its role in national security.

Last edited:
Welcome to SS. So ya know Pardus............well that's ok, good ta see ya anyhow:D. Keep your head down.

RF 1

Welcome.

(Great link Pardus. I'm still laughing.
Boyle is one of the judges of the competition, and a former Nerd of the Quarter winner himself. He stressed the importance of well-rounded skills. “We’re not looking to reward the guy who knows everything about Manga but nothing about Lord of the Rings,” Boyle said.
)

As an update, "interviewed" with a Tactical MICO CO/1SG for a 35P slot with success. My current CO allowed me to sneak up to the Hindu Kush to take the DLAB with a result of 128. The board is set and the pieces are beginning to move.

Back