Introductions

ShadowSpear

ShadowSpear.com
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Please introduce yourself here. While this group does not currently have a group leader it will be used for the future leader to provide mentoring assistance. If you are a Verified SOF member who has been vetted as UDT/SEAL, please contact a staff member to have this group transfered to you.

Post was cut off.

Current PST:

9:15 Swim
68 Push
75 Sit
15 Pull
8:45 Run

Work to be done, but I have a plan, a training regimen, and the drive to get a contract.

How did I do in what?

Did you earn a contract?

SEAL/SWCC Mentor

You guys can direct your questions to me as an interim source of information until we get a SEAL on here. I’ve already talked to TheProspect a bit.
@jaybles89 tell me what your current status is.

How far did you get in first phase and what class/year? How much longer on your GM contract? Since you have already gotten to first phase, you probably don’t need my help at this point. I’m just curious how long ago it was.

Last edited:
Did you earn a contract?

SEAL/SWCC Mentor

You guys can direct your questions to me as an interim source of information until we get a SEAL on here. I’ve already talked to TheProspect a bit.
@jaybles89 tell me what your current status is.

How far did you get in first phase and what class/year? How much longer on your GM contract? Since you have already gotten to first phase, you probably don’t need my help at this point. I’m just curious how long ago it was.

Oh those were for a SAR school PST not towards a contract. I just recently got cleared to start taking PSTs with the group here on base.

I made it until the second week of 1st phase with class 333 in 2018. I can reapply next September. I think my OBLISERVE is around the same time as my two year waiting period. The only thing that is going to maybe keep me from getting a contract is my year group and my age as I am 31.

Thank you for your help and advice!

16 years old, currently training my tail off for the SEAL pipeline. Its my dream and the thing that drives me.

9:51 CSS
52 Push-Ups
85 Sit-Ups
14 Pull-Ups
9:29 Run

Seriously awesome opportunity to be able to interact with other SOF hopefuls and for SOF guys. I'd really appreciate any feedback/tips ect. I've got so much work to do but It's gonna get done. Thanks again.

16 years old, currently training my tail off for the SEAL pipeline. Its my dream and the thing that drives me.

9:51 CSS
52 Push-Ups
85 Sit-Ups
14 Pull-Ups
9:29 Run

Seriously awesome opportunity to be able to interact with other SOF hopefuls and for SOF guys. I'd really appreciate any feedback/tips ect. I've got so much work to do but It's gonna get done. Thanks again.

Looking for advice

Army denied the hand tattoos. Looks like navy it is. Just looking for some ideas. (23m)

SEAL questions

Preparing for A&S without a pool

These links to other threads are relevant to you. Check these out. I give numbers that you need to strive for. Check out the threads before asking questions so that I don’t have to repeat myself, but otherwise ask away. I won’t give you a hard time for asking too many questions.

Looking for advice

Army denied the hand tattoos. Looks like navy it is. Just looking for some ideas. (23m)

SEAL questions

Preparing for A&S without a pool

These links to other threads are relevant to you. Check these out. I give numbers that you need to strive for. Check out the threads before asking questions so that I don’t have to repeat myself, but otherwise ask away. I won’t give you a hard time for asking too many questions.

1st, thanks for the links. I’ve heard that optimum PST numbers are 9:00 CSS, 100 push, 100 sit, 20 pull, 9:00 run. Obviously those numbers are far away from mine but I’m a workaholic. Any credibility to those optimal numbers? Also, anything I should know about SWCC? I’m not 100% decided on going the SO route. SWCC and maybe Rangers is an option for me.

Fortunately we have been making some awesome recruiting videos.

SEAL/SWCC Mentor

There are two links in that thread that are after the videos that are awesome too.

SWCC Lifestyle Questions

I go pretty in depth into SWCC in this thread.

I’ve heard that optimum PST numbers are 9:00 CSS, 100 push, 100 sit, 20 pull, 9:00 run. Obviously those numbers are far away from mine but I’m a workaholic. Any credibility to those optimal numbers?

I would say those numbers will be perfect, and if you can maintain that you will be physically strong enough to get through it no problem, it’s just a mental game from there. Your run time can always be faster than that because that time is going to suffer more than anything else when you are beaten up and broken down.

The contracting numbers are easier for SWCC but those numbers are bullshit for success in the pipeline. You need to get your numbers to the same as the optimum SEAL contracting time or you WILL NOT make it.

I’ll say again, if you have the minimum numbers for SEAL and SWCC you will not make it and you will end up getting dropped and going to the big Navy conventional Fleet

My contracting numbers as a SWCC:

8:45 CSS
100 Pushups
110 Sit-Ups
15 Pull-ups
9:20 Run

I got hurt a ton, rolled into a bunch of classes and almost got dropped. Be in the best shape possible.

Back