Iraq and ISIS Discussion

@ThunderHorse looks like you are correct. I was thinking the same thing when reading it that it seemed very bizarre.

UPDATE: U.S Military not leaving Iraq

“There’s been no decision whatsoever to leave Iraq,” Esper told Pentagon reporters when asked about the letter, adding there were no plans issued to prepare to leave.

“I don’t know what that letter is... We’re trying to find out where that’s coming from, what that is. But there’s been no decision made to leave Iraq. Period.”

@ThunderHorse looks like you are correct. I was thinking the same thing when reading it that it seemed very bizarre.

UPDATE: U.S Military not leaving Iraq

“There’s been no decision whatsoever to leave Iraq,” Esper told Pentagon reporters when asked about the letter, adding there were no plans issued to prepare to leave.

“I don’t know what that letter is... We’re trying to find out where that’s coming from, what that is. But there’s been no decision made to leave Iraq. Period.”
Russia.

Wag the dog.

U.S Military tells Iraq it will withdraw

Trump works in mysterious ways. The article is a bit misleading as the letter states the U.S will be "repositioning forces over the course of the coming days and weeks to prepare for onward movement" doesn't explicitly say withdraw all U.S forces from the AOR.

Then the letter goes on to say “We respect your sovereign decision to order our departure”.
Draft letter, unsigned.

Good Psyop though. I imagine a lot of Iraqi Politicians who voted to kick us out shit their pants when this leaked.

Grass Valley K-Frame Broadcast Input/Output Module ??? Seriously ???

CLEARLY the guidance and tracking system is a second or third generation generation Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator - the original models were developed a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away by an alien species hoping to destroy planet earth because it was obstructing their view of Venus...
...the Empire later adapted them for use with Death Star technology when they realized that Kyber Crystal were more powerful and efficient than the older Illudium-Q36 fuel rods. The Iranians have yet to demonstrate the capability or capacity to deploy such weapons and I doubt that current US policy would allow Iran to devop the technology needed to weaponize Kyber or Illudium.

The Iranians are having a hard time NOT shooting down civilian airliners full of their own citizens - can you imagine the problems we'd have with a Planet-Killer laser beam being fired with the current capability of Iranian targeting and guidance systems ???
If they didnt kill us all testing it here on earth, they'd certainly end up shooting down a shit-ton of Jupiter's moons before they finally work out all the bugs.

Then of course there is that whole "12th Imam" thing - if the POTUS and the rest of the evil American invaders in the middle east are able to find, capture, and murder that Imam al-Mahdi fellow before the Iranian death star is fully operational, none of this will even matter..
...amiRight ??

Haven’t heard of this news outlet before, but they’re reporting that the US is pulling Patriot batteries out of KSA. Why? I have no idea. Maybe the check bounced.

I guess all that buildup at PSAB is going away

I can't see Twitter at work so I don't know is being released, but our Patriot bubbas told us why and it makes sense FWIW. I don't like the "I have a secret game" which is what I'm doing, but what he said made sense and I'm not reading anything sinister or negative into the reasoning.

Back