Iraq and ISIS Discussion

I've noticed they've remained critically short on warrants and a few friends of mine in the ADA world mention they have a really high deployment tempo (from their perspective).

I wouldn't be surprised if that is causing it. I also saw some more official items, but that's for another email system (if interested).

Former US service member charged with supporting Syrian terrorist organization

A New Jersey woman who served in the Army has been charged with providing material support to a Syrian terrorist group.
"In communicating with al-Nusra Front members, Bell cited her professional experience in specialized weapons training while on active duty in the U.S. Army and Army National Guard, prosecutors said. She also offered to provide guidance concerning operational security issues, weapons purchases, and general military knowledge. However, her official record shows just eight months of Army service back in the 1980s, according to a report by NBC News."

Let me tell you all about my experience with the M16A1, 1911 and M60 during basic training!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're German now? :ROFLMAO:

He let's a girl shit on his chest once and all of a sudden he's German.

spongebob squarepants bdsm GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Ericsson "may have" "accidentally" paid ISIS a whole bunch of money in Iraq.
Ericsson started doing business in Iraq after the United Nations lifted an embargo on the country in 2010. The company discovered suspect payments made to circumvent Iraqi customs laws, which were paid in areas that were controlled by ISIS at the time.
Bitch, please. You were bribing the shit out of the terrorists for them to allow you to make money in their territory. Just like you were illegally doing in China and Vietnam.

Back