Irish Rangers Rank 3rd

In the UK the reserves are called the T.A. (Territorial Army) the AD troops call them STABs, Stupid Territorial Army Bastards! LOL.

What does it actually stand for, ive always wondered. That was funny though lol

There were only 3 teams, wasn't there???;)
Just joking, good show on the Rangers part.

There were only 3 teams, wasn't there???;)
Just joking, good show on the Rangers part.

Yeah,they did us proud..First Military team to come in..the winners and second place are full time Swat Units.

Our reservists up til recently were a bit rag-tag..called all the names under the sun..sandbags,SAS(Saturday&Sundays)Green berets to name but a few......(they wear a light Green Beret as apposed to the Dark Green one the Wing Wear.)

Yeah we call them Toons, Molitia, Mo rats, Mo fucks, Mo, Super commandos, and some other ones.

I asked him if he was in the Reserves yet, And I think he took it as an Insult..

(unfortunately the Reserves are not held in a high regard)..or as high regard as the Full time Army.

A few of my friends are in it (when i say in it, i mean they signed up one week and remained on the role) but the local free cloths acc. is not the best, i have more uniforms lying around my house than in that compound!

I start the PDF in 4-6 weeks :cool:

A few of my friends are in it (when i say in it, i mean they signed up one week and remained on the role) but the local free cloths acc. is not the best, i have more uniforms lying around my house than in that compound!

I start the PDF in 4-6 weeks :cool:

Best of luck..3 rules..Be Clean,Be on time,do what your told,when your told..and your GTG!!

Hope your doing a bit of training..If Your not start..Light jogs and stretching

I do alot of training, Running, need to work on speed though.
I just found out today, one of my mates from school dropped out of recruit training after 4 weeks, I knew he wouldnt last! ;)

Back