Islam: What the West Needs to Know (Docu)

I don't really think I need to debate something I've seen with my own eyes. That said, I would certainly welcome the opportunity but I don't think I'd get any takers. At least not ones who would be willing to have a meaningful discussion without it devolving into what I described above.

I wouldn't mind engaging you on this. I don't think it would classify as a debate as much as me putting forth the little I have learned thus far & having you give a rebuttal. I am welcome to issues that challenge or refute whatever I currently believe. Another thread would probably be called for, if you are still interested, & I wouldn't be able to really start it until this weekend since I have an Arabic quiz tomorrow along w/ 100 pages of reading for my Historical Research & Theory class, & my study abroad essay I'm trying to finish up.

I think it would be a great opportunity for myself personally, & probably for other guys my age who have not had the time or experience to gather the info you have.

I wouldn't mind engaging you on this. I don't think it would classify as a debate as much as me putting forth the little I have learned thus far & having you give a rebuttal. I am welcome to issues that challenge or refute whatever I currently believe. Another thread would probably be called for, & if you are still interested, & I wouldn't be able to really start it until this weekend since I have an Arabic quiz tomorrow along w/ 100 pages of reading for my Historical Research & Theory class, & my study abroad essay I'm trying to finish up.

I think it would be a great opportunity for myself personally, & probably for other guys my age who have not had the time or experience to gather the info you have.

Sure, we can have a discussion, I think that would be both entertaining and useful. Start a thread whenever you're ready.

I have my International Relations class in a few minutes, but I'll throw it up sometime tomorrow night when I get back from class. Thanks for the opportunity!

One more thing before you go- I'm trying to get an international relations-focused conference together, make your school pay for you to come here and we can argue about it in person, over a beer in one of the downtown New Haven pubs ;)

One more thing before you go- I'm trying to get an international relations-focused conference together, make your school pay for you to come here and we can argue about it in person, over a beer in one of the downtown New Haven pubs ;)
I am most certainly down with that- even if the school doesn't pay for it.

Back