Israel and Iran

Wait, does this mean I'm eligible to join Israeli SOF now?! I can bring my own chair, no need to bother supply!
You're talking SOF supply budgets. Get a new chair just for work. Add some gun mounts and some armor. They could make different versions with miniguns or mortars.

trackstander_standing_animation-23.jpg

Stand Up - Action Trackchair

Just a quick show of hands...

How many of you have lost count of how many times you have replayed that clip just to watch that mother fucker strolling down the hallway with a folded up wheel chair tucked under his arm?

If this was the early 1990's and I was paying $3.50 an hour for dial up internet using my AOL account - I'd probably be getting billed for a couple hundred bucks worth a wheel chair assaulter video by now...

Just a quick show of hands...

How many of you have lost count of how many times you have replayed that clip just to watch that mother fucker strolling down the hallway with a folded up wheel chair tucked under his arm?

If this was the early 1990's and I was paying $3.50 an hour for dial up internet using my AOL account - I'd probably be getting billed for a couple hundred bucks worth a wheel chair assaulter video by now...
If 20 sec wasn't enough for you, here's an extended clip:

I don’t speak the language but at about the :36 sec mark, I'm pretty sure the guys watching the monitor say, "Hey, there's the fucking guy with the wheelchair again!"

I have mentioned this before, I have a friend in the Duvdevan, these are types of missions they would do. That video, though... @Blizzard I lol'd at the :36 point whyen they really started chattering. I'm glad I am fluent in Arabic, they said, "Hey! There's that motherfucker with the wheelchair again! What the hell?"
I love the commitment to the role.

It's a hospital, so there's gotta be hundreds of wheelchairs around. He could grab one from anywhere. But, nope, he's taking that one with him.

The one dude really seems attached to his wheelchair. Why is carrying that shit around? 🤣

I have mentioned this before, I have a friend in the Duvdevan, these are types of missions they would do. That video, though... @Blizzard I lol'd at the :36 point whyen they really started chattering. I'm glad I am fluent in Arabic, they said, "Hey! There's that motherfucker with the wheelchair again! What the hell?"
I'm not following this situation closely. Did Israel take credit for this op? Because Fatah hates Hamas too, and especially in the West Bank, if I'm Fatah I would TOTALLY take the opportunity to murder my political opponents and blame it on the Israelis.

They're pulling a "Chinese Police Station in NYC" maneuver via HAs in Canada...

I'm wondering what story the Iranian guy fed them to hatch the plot. Hells' Angels are scumbags, but they are patriotic scumbags that support the military and their country. It's hard to believe these guys wanted to aid the Ayatollah of anti-Rock 'n Rolla, or any muslim extremists knowingly.

Sucks to be him.
Funny, he never mentioned any acts of antisemitism in the US.
He just thought they were coming.

It doesn't matter that he was full of shit spouting straw man arguments - the orange man is still bad - because that is the approved narrative.
He HAD to flee to Canada because the orange man IS all of the things that his detractors ever accused him of - even the things that were fabricated lies - doesn't matter.

The only justification he needed to flee for his life from President Trumps racist antisemetic antiwoman homophobic xenophobic fascist Amercia was an unquestionable leftist narrative.

It doesn't matter that he was full of shit spouting straw man arguments - the orange man is still bad - because that is the approved narrative.
He HAD to flee to Canada because the orange man IS all of the things that his detractors ever accused him of - even the things that were fabricated lies - doesn't matter.

The only justification he needed to flee for his life from President Trumps racist antisemetic antiwoman homophobic xenophobic fascist Amercia was an unquestionable leftist narrative.
And now will flee Canada because the very people Trump tried to protect Americans from are terrorizing Jews in Canada.

And now will flee Canada because the very people Trump tried to protect Americans from are terrorizing Jews in Canada.

When antisemitism and pro-Islamic terrorist becomes the mantra of the Left, being a Leftist Jew forces you to face those contradictory loyalties. Time to figure out who exactly the fuck you are.

^The best one.

In other news, rules for thee, not for Biden. Of course nothing will happen, he could pardon himself or never get charged in the first place becuase of a sympathetic prosecutor.

Read for yourself, pesky report about classified documents is now out. TLDR: of course Biden held classified docs for years and didn't return them. Who are you to judge? Didn't want to let them go. Even had a recording from a book writer saying exactly that. Now that Trump guy on the other hand....

Biden ‘willfully’ kept classified info, would come off as ‘elderly man with poor memory’ at trial, scathing report says

Back