Israel and Iran

Interesting sentiment.

Selfish Service: Why Jill Biden Bears Blame for Dead U.S. Servicemembers • The Havok Journal

Dear Dr. Biden,

While the tragic deaths of the three service members and 40 injured in Jordan this past weekend are directly due to the evil of the Iranian regime, you bear some responsibility as well. Your husband is unwell and has been for the entirety of his presidency. And yet you have covered for him and allowed him to serve.

This is not love. This is cruel. And has now cost many lives.

Cripples? What in the Ocean's Eleven kind of shit is that?

Did that midget and her trombone-playing ginger son have anything to do with this?

Hamasistanian #1, in Arabic: Wait, what is this?
Hamasistanian #2, in Arabic: Just some cripple. Poor motherfucker looks like Stephen Hawking on his way to Party Island.
(Pulls out SAW): T-T-Timmaaaaaayyyyyyy!

Did that midget and her trombone-playing ginger son have anything to do with this?

Hamasistanian #2, in Arabic: Just some cripple. Poor motherfucker looks like Stephen Hawking on his way to Party Island.

The one dude really seems attached to his wheelchair. Why is carrying that shit around? 🤣

I'm outraged.
Outraged I say.
Somebody should do something.
Not me...
...but somebody.

Wait, does this mean I'm eligible to join Israeli SOF now?! I can bring my own chair, no need to bother supply!

Back