It's That Time Of Year: The Lead the Way Fund's Annual Run Down Hero Highway Nov 14th

I always enjoy this event.

Good to see you again Rudy and the normal crowd, always a pleasure.
The same member passed out on the bar again and had to be force feed water in a failed attempt to raise him from the dead I won't say their name for persec reasons. y*****9
One funny sight was BB carrying about 5 rucks slung off him in every direction, walking through the pub, drunk as a monkey crashing into tables and knocking people out of the way with a mindless smile on his face :)

I need to ruck some more, that 65lb left me with less skin and a few aches.
We did the distance in a good time though, well done to all.

I always enjoy this event.

Good to see you again Rudy and the normal crowd, always a pleasure.
The same member passed out on the bar again and had to be force feed water in a failed attempt to raise him from the dead I won't say their name for persec reasons. y*****9
One funny sight was BB carrying about 5 rucks slung off him in every direction, walking through the pub, drunk as a monkey crashing into tables and knocking people out of the way with a mindless smile on his face :)

I need to ruck some more, that 65lb left me with less skin and a few aches.
We did the distance in a good time though, well done to all.

:cool:Oh pardus, will you NEVER learn...:rolleyes:
Said individual got up at 04:30, went to work, worked out for almost 2 hours and is only leaving now... WOODPECKER LIPS!:)
Keep me posted on DC in case something changes on my end.
A worthy cause indeed.

I will never learn?

Yeah I guess you are right, you will always be a pom who can't hold his piss :D

Do you remember almost getting arrested? "Step away from the car SIR!"

LOL, fun times.

So that's why they call them 'mind erasers'...
Arrested?
Duuuuuude... you need to call me:D

I hope you all know that there's two parts to this event. The first half is all fun, family orientated and great stuff.
Then the "half time" begins where mass quantities of beer (and other adult beverages) are usually consumed on empty stomachs. After many of us are sufficiently oiled up, the second half begins (the real challenge). The packs are dawned once again and humped through miles of subway obstacle courses - the whole time hoping like hell that nothing is accidentally done to end up on the 5 o'clock news.

This can be more challenging than it sounds; Yomp didn't even make to the starting line last year before he was taken out! :D

Note to self: Do Not, repeat, DO NOT, attempt to run w/and keep up w/current/former SOF types.........myb 30-40 yrs ago lol It was good seeing you all again.....

Back