Joe Rogan - David Goggins Journey From 300 lbs to a Navy Seal

rhanzlikusaf

Unverified
PJ to TACP to Navy Seal. Worth a watch. Sorry I don't have more to say about it, I just figured a lot of people on this site might get some inspiration from it or enjoy watching it.

CDG

Mittens
Verified Military
SSMP
SOF Mentor
I had the privilege of meeting David Goggins, and he is one of the most humble and quiet guys I have ever met. For how much he has accomplished personally and professionally, you would never know it by talking to him.

DasBoot

Ranger
Verified SOF
I knew about getting his tab but did anyone hear that blurb about Delta selection? That is one bad man.

snapt

Unverified
You can be 300lbs and a TACP?

Great story, he's lived more in one lifetime than most.

CDG

Mittens
Verified Military
SSMP
SOF Mentor
You can be 300lbs and a TACP?

Great story, he's lived more in one lifetime than most.

I was a little confused on that part as well. I wasn't sure if he meant he gained all that weight as a TACP, or after he separated. Sadly, there are guys who get their beret and then just let it all go.

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Verified Military
Going to give this a second listen over the weekend. At first glance I was expecting this thread to fill up with "he's so full of shit" posts. Sounds like he was/is the real deal.

Respect.

CDG

Mittens
Verified Military
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Going to give this a second listen over the weekend. At first glance I was expecting this thread to fill up with "he's so full of shit" posts. Sounds like he was/is the real deal.

Respect.

Yeah, he's legit.

Dude, @amlove21 reads this thread and calling out your "companion" by fat shaming isn't the best option, you know?

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you could be referring to. I made no mention of names, or beret colors. Besides, you try dealing with the sleep apnea.