Know a great kid down range?

casca

Verified Sniper
Alcon,

Just wanted to take a second and put out an offer for anyone who is down range (either theatre)

Through various friends and friends of the program, as it were. I met an individual that works for the Shriners (He is a member of their board of Governors). In case you don't know who they are, they are the wild cats that you see at parades with the funny lil motorcycles and fezz hats... They also do ALOT of Philanthropic work with sick kids.

Well, they are supporting a program that is helping guys in the box who have come across kids who were busted up due to fighting, that are falling though the cracks to come to the US on the Shriners dime and recieve treatment, at the shriners hospital in Boston.

Anyone who has done time on small team, (ODA/MITT/NPT, Etc.) whatever... has come across, have met or heard about a local kid who is from a Pro CF family who is in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is a chance for the community to help a "Hamchuck", or whatever name you gave him/her. A chance to actually show that there is another side to COIN (IMHO).

IF you think you might know someone who could benefit please feel free to contact me, and I will put you in touch with Mr. Getman.

Again, if you are in the box stay safe!

Back