Known long term effects of contact with high voltage on the Human body.

Picture an enemy who is stripped down and tied to a table, watching PB standing in front of him with jumper cables, tapping them together to produce sparks.
PB asks "Do you feel depressed?" }:-) LOL!

Well it appears that anecdotal concensus is that there's no specific long term sequelae from the electricity per se... just whatever happens in terms of burns and the like at the time... but everyone seems to agree the voltae exposure does scramble some brain circuits sometimes, which makes sense since ECT is effective in depression and some other mood disorders...

Not much of an answer, but it's all I got...

Thanks Doc. I've gotten similar explanations up here as well. As there's been many other causative\compounding factors for most of my injuries, I just deal with them. I'll continue to live life like I usually do, every day is a blessing and live it to it's fullest. ;)

Well it appears that anecdotal concensus is that there's no specific long term sequelae from the electricity per se... just whatever happens in terms of burns and the like at the time... but everyone seems to agree the voltae exposure does scramble some brain circuits sometimes, which makes sense since ECT is effective in depression and some other mood disorders...

Not much of an answer, but it's all I got...

So I guess if I get hit by lightning, and survive, I can forget about those superpowers...:D

Back