Las Vegas Shooting

If there were 24 weapons in his room, many of which were different Brands of ARs, I'd think some kind of forensic science and basic math would identify a second shooter. If there is a cover up, we'll probably never know.

Not buying two shooters.

Any reasonably skilled marksman with plenty of ammo, semi-auto rifles, large cap mags (with or without bump stocks), rapid firing from an elevated position into a dense mass of thousands of unsuspecting people is going to hit many in a short amount of time...at least until total dispersal.

Plus, there'd be some kind of evidence of collusion between the conspirators during the planning stages. The other guy would've had to buy into the whole program. Sure, there's Columbine...but that was a teen death-pact that involved a prior conspiracy.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying there is a "cover up" or that it was multiple shooters. All I'm saying is that the rate of gunfire and the varying distances per gunshot report, don't add up to one shooter in one location. Now that could mean cops were returning fire, could be some local person shooting back, or another shooter. But there are videos of more then one automatic weapon being fired at the same time, videos of automatic gunfire from varying distances, and I'm not talking about echoes, as again, you can distinguish between the two.

Nevermind the countless reports from both civilians and law enforcement of multiple shooters in multiple locations. Or of that Sheriff bumblefucking the time line, dates and official discription of events about three times before he finally went closed lip.

Again, I'm not saying it's a cover up, I'm not saying there was more then one shooter. I'm just saying the offical story sucks, and doesn't match a lot of the video footage, and there is a lot of other stuff that is simply not explained. That doesn't pass the sniff test for me, especially this being the largest mass shooting in our history.

Take away from that what you will...

We covered it earlier- there might not be a motive. That’s hard to accept. Agree with @Ocoka about the toll and single shooter as well.

I have some close friends involved in this one, a couple of the SWAT guys that were on the clearance teams- it sucks, but ‘we don’t know why’ might be the answer and not a convoluted conspiracy theory.

My own personal feeling is that it seemed like he liked control and if so that's a good way to keep it after death.

We covered it earlier- there might not be a motive. That’s hard to accept. Agree with @Ocoka about the toll and single shooter as well.
I have some close friends involved in this one, a couple of the SWAT guys that were on the clearance teams- it sucks, but ‘we don’t know why’ might be the answer and not a convoluted conspiracy theory.
The "We don't know why," I believe. But no motive at all? No.
He had a motive. We just don't know what it was.

That’s the thing- he might have had zero motive at all, which is why we might not have a motive.

It’s a really hard possibility to accept.

Oh, he had a motive.....probably one that does not make sense "evil leprechauns are uniting in Vegas....I must prepare and stop them...no one must know, only I know the truth"

I suspect he just hated the world, hated people, had decided to off himself and take as many with him as he could.

Aztec kings, Egyptian pharos liked to be buried with their retainers, servants, various human sacrifices. Some people are so scared of death they want a lot of company along for the ride.

This guy just happened to want a infamous legacy.

Last edited:
Could you imagine the conspiracy theories if his name wasn't released?
I get the not wanting to give these mass murderers any notoriety angle, but the tinfoil hat brigade are already frothing at the bung hole over most of these shootings. Hiding their identity would tip them over the edge.

Sometimes "crazy" is twisted logic or rationalization.

Imagine a person who is godless, who has no conscience, no spirituality, who believes we are just parasitic life-forms feeding off a minuscule speck of matter in the farthest reaches of a stark, mechanical universe...where arbitrary laws and rules invented by these parasitic creatures have no consequence, where there is no after-life, only an austere numb dark nothingness for everybody. These are the thoughts of emotionless people who've given up on the reality and sanctity of everyday life and to the adherence of any and all civilized conduct.

Back