Las Vegas Shooting

He took more than one cruise to the ME. But still not enough data to draw a conclusion. It hasn't even been 7 days.

Thunder, when you are right you are right. If there is anything we've learned from these events?

Wait.

I'm not surprised misinformation spills out, you've got reporters asking questions moments after something happens, average citizens studying available cam-footage, conspiracy tools literally making shit up, and the real authorities trying to makes heads of tails of the scene before the fucking blood is dry.

Las Vegas shooter timeline in chaos after new revelations | Daily Mail Online

- Stephen Paddock fired on a security guard before, not after, he committed mass murder, police said - a revision to the official police timeline that raises huge questions about the Las Vegas killings.

- Previously, police said hero guard Jesus Campos had distracted Paddock from his rampage - being hit in the process - just a minute before police arrived.

- Now it's been confirmed that Campos was shot six minutes before Paddock began firing on crowds.

- That raises questions about what the killer had been planning before Campos disturbed him, and why police did not arrive sooner.

Interesting opinion. I know a few here will dismiss automatically.

Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas murderer, may have been radicalized
I took the time to read the whole article. Some interesting points are made and some interesting questions asked.

Overall I am not one to walk down conspiracy-alley, but I am willing to believe that there is much we are not being told.

One question I have continued to ask - why are we not seeing what has to be dozens, if not hundreds of videos showing him hauling his gear into the hotel. What is it that “they” do not want us to see.

Clearly none of you poor sods understand the subtleties of what happened in Vegas. I was hoping not to have to dip into this thread too deeply, as it is an active investigation and I don’t want my comments to influence its conduct in any way. But I can see I need to set some of you straight.

I have reached out to reputable, well-known and published sources to get past the RUMINT to the truth.

In separate conversations, both Art Bell and George Noory have expressed to me their rock solid evidence and belief that the Vegas shooting was a collaborative effort between aliens 👽 from Alpha Centauri and the Shadow People.

I hope we can put the conspiracy theories to rest now.

😂

Just saw the incredible funeral procession for Officer Hartfield. My youngest and I were caught in it due to the freeway system shutdown. We were both able to salute him as his coffin passed us, headed to Boulder City. I'm sure there will be pictures posted later.

Well done, my girl! Your entire city has been hit so hard by this tragic event.

Well done, my girl! Your entire city has been hit so hard by this tragic event.
We were on our way to his (my son's) radiation treatment (hard enough). We discussed heading down to Boulder City afterward to attend but decided it would be too hard on both of us. We felt blessed to have wished him Godspeed.

This was the procession along the Strip before it got to us down in Henderson. The Army and Metro worked together on this as he was a veteran of the 82nd Airborne.

Note: Turn down your speakers. It was extremely windy here today.

I'm not very familiar with Vegas but guessing evac out of Vegas is not a trivial challenge. I heard it reported that they have only one Level 1 trauma center to serve the region, to include parts of Arizona, California and Utah. With the number of casualties, I imagine they're even moving some life flights out to LA, Phoenix, Flagstaff, etc.? Pretty overwhelming.

Godspeed to all impacted.

They moved one of the casualties all the way back to Baltimore, she was all up in the news here. I think they took her to hopkins, shot in the head, expected to make a full recovery... shit is wild.

Back