Let's see that shooter

Funny. When I quote your post, it shows up (ETA: it shows in my preview of the post for me, but not once I submit the post). But, it doesn't show up just looking at your post. @Ooh-Rah
@The Quartermaster

Not sure how you are uploading your photos, but something is not working properly on your end.

I fixed the rifle in your post so it is now viewable.

Easiest way is to simply click “attached files“ and then select your camera photo.

awRVl7I.jpg

Definitely a learning curve for me, my first bullpup too. A gassy girl suppressed, going to look into getting a flow through can for it instead. I definitely have plans for this one too. Mlok free float handguard, shortened top rail, an AR15 type grip, ambidextrous selectors, match trigger pack, match trigger bow, IWI certified tech right to left conversion, and a dedicated silencer for it.

20231211_181429.jpg

Nice! I have been wanting a Tavor...looks great, please follow up with your thoughts on the AR grip you put on it.

Definitely a learning curve for me, my first bullpup too. A gassy girl suppressed, going to look into getting a flow through can for it instead. I definitely have plans for this one too. Mlok free float handguard, shortened top rail, an AR15 type grip, ambidextrous selectors, match trigger pack, match trigger bow, IWI certified tech right to left conversion, and a dedicated silencer for it.

View attachment 43697

I really like the Tavor. I wasn't a huge fan of an AR grip and went back to the stock one.

I'm really interested to hear what you settle on for the can though.

Nice! I have been wanting a Tavor...looks great, please follow up with your thoughts on the AR grip you put on it.

I really like the Tavor. I wasn't a huge fan of an AR grip and went back to the stock one.

I'm really interested to hear what you settle on for the can though.
This is the grip I am going to get. If it doesn't work then I'd still be okay with the cutlass that came with mine from IWI because despite being gnarly it's still functional and this matters more to me than form.

UA Tavor X95 and Tavor 7 Pistol Grip

As for what can, I still have to do my homework because cans are not so easy to purchase because NFA and if I buy wrong well shoot, lol.

In case anyone is wondering on what else will be done, here's a list of links to nerd out on.

BLK LBL X95 HANDGUARD – BLK LBL BIPOD

https://geissele.com/super-sabra-lightning-bowr-trigger-iwi-tavor-x95-rifles.html

https://geissele.com/super-sabra-trigger-pack-iwi-tavor-x95-rifles.html

X95 Overwatch Medium Length Top Rail - Manticore Arms

LUMA Medium Safety Lever for Tavor - Manticore Arms

LUMA Slim Safety Lever for Tavor - Manticore Arms

Tavor Gasketed Port Cover - Manticore Arms

Recently bought another Glock 43X, this time its a MOS. Put a Holosun 507K green dot on it...really like it. Added the Shield Arms mag release and their magwell.

View attachment 43700
I'm a bit frustrated with my 43X MOS right now. Maybe it was the ammo (Speer 124 FMJ) but my 7 shot Shield shooting 115 Winchester FMJ was making this too easy to do with an RMSc. Glock has the new Sig Romeo X Compact circle dot.

I'm going to go back out with the same WWB for both and try this again. Worse case I start carrying my Shield 1.0 7 shot again and seeing about trading or selling my 43X towards a Shield Plus.

Back