Let's see that shooter

It's a Sig MPX Copperhead in 9x19.

Might be on there to zero with and forgot to take it off afterwards.

I shot my friend's MP5K PDW clone today from MKE. He got his F1 back so he shot it for the first time. I was not a fan of the short length of pull of the B+T folding stock he put on there or the low mounted ACRO P2 either. But it was definitely fun to shoot and am thinking about getting my own but it would have to be an actual HK.

Just the 9mm.... QM is right that I put it on to zero, but it worked well so I am leaving it on for now.... it flips out of the way easy enough.... Going to work it for a few months and see how it goes, then the final decision to stay or go with it. Hell of a lot of fun to shoot.
If we ever go shooting and I see it on there, I'mma tease you for it lol.

Hahahaha as long as I can se th target!
Right, right. That must be a glorious dope though for 9x19!

😀

This JAN 01, 2025 at midnight is when the veteran only classes for either handgun 250 or carbine 223 opens up for registering for AUG's 2025 classes at Gunsite in Paulden, AZ and free for GWOT veterans, if you are able and wanting to go.

One of the guns I've been looking at!

Have a HK SP5K PDW on layaway....but the AK-V is my next target!
A friend has the MKE clone of this exact same thing, not bad but I have a thing against buying from Turkey over some of their questionable politics.

I did not like the short LOP after he got his F1 approved and it was the longest stock out there for it I was told so I passed on the idea of it for me with getting either a PTR version or an actual HK.

I'm not a fan of the PCC but I cannot help wanting to try it again but also wanting an AK and a shorter version too but not another caliber and since I already stock up on 9 already, it made sense to kill a few birds with one stone.

I think seeing the KUSA KP9 version being ran by a friend in one of Milspec Mojo's videos was what sent me off the edge finally to go ahead and do it finally.

I haven't even looked at parts for it but I am almost sure the first upgrades will be the ALG AK trigger, and the MI Alpha stock with Tailhook adapter, and the Tailhook itself and see if I like it this way or to go ahead and F1 it.

Just picked up the P365 FUSE...... so fa so good.
Safariland needs to realize that there's a market for their ALS with the Xmacro on up. I'd buy it in a heartbeat but no thumb-strap lever. Want a striker fired duty from Sig but iffy about the 320? Bam, the bigger versions of the 365.

Let me know if you are seeing 17 round mags for under $40, I still need to pick up three more on top of the six that I already have on hand.

Safariland needs to realize that there's a market for their ALS with the Xmacro on up. I'd buy it in a heartbeat but no thumb-strap lever. Want a striker fired duty from Sig but iffy about the 320? Bam, the bigger versions of the 365.

Let me know if you are seeing 17 round mags for under $40, I still need to pick up three more on top of the six that I already have on hand.
I will. My EDC is the 365 XMACRO ... so a few more 17 mags are now deff needed. The FUSE came with one 17 mag and two 21's. My X Maco had two 17s.

Back