Liar in the room

Just my luck. I get stuck in a room at the VA with a loudmouth who claims he was MACV-SOG. Problem is, he was born in 1960 which would make him 15 years old when the war ended in 1975.

If I feel better I'll ask him to tell me his war stories.

That would be my POS brother-in-law.....

No, sorry...he only lies about being a sniper in Panama doing "wet work" for the CIA.....

Yeah, pull his hair....

Just heard this exchange between this guy and another man:

Q. Were you in the Army?
A. Yeah. MACV-SOG outta Bragg.
Q. How many years did you do?
A. (Long pause, thinking) Well, there's those that are on the books ... and those that aren't.

And on the heels of that jewel:

"We were doing incursions into Ecuador, El Salvador...it was a program called Clear and Present Danger..."

Last edited:

Q. Were you in the Army?
A. (Long pause, thinking) Well, there's those that are on the books ... and those that aren't.

Ah, I'm the secret squirrel answer. Bro, walk over, pinch his I.V. line, put the pillow over his face and off him. :)

M.

Bro, I can't waste my get well energy on this piece of shit because I just want to get the fuck outta here and go home. But I could rip every word that comes out of his mouth to shreds.

He's lucky I'm not 100%

You have much, much, more self control than I would if I were in your shoes. Probably due to the fact you've lived through a lot more than I have or probably ever will so you have a lot more patience with it but I would have blown up on him when I first heard him spouting all of that if I were in your shoes. I'm pretty laid back but one of the things I absolutely despise is blatant lying and dishonesty.

Q. Were you in the Army?

And on the heels of that jewel:

"We were doing incursions into Ecuador, El Salvador...it was a program called Clear and Present Danger..."

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back