Lifting/Workout Music

Mike and Mike on ESPN radio in the garage at home or work. When on the road the earbuds go in and I hit shuffle. Then it's anything from Blood for Blood to Merle Haggard. I could work out in silence if it weren't for the tinnitus.
You ever listen to Pardon my take? Definitely my favorite podcast.

This is my lifting/sprints/busting ass and pushing for pr playlist (metal, rock, punk, etc.)

Old school. When I was in Saudi, late nights, when we could not sleep, we had this little hood rat, ghetto ass gym, put together with mosty car parts, some free weights. The brothers and I would listen to Rage and get swoll. It only got weird when the third country nationals would stand at the door and stare at us. :ack:

M.

I fear we have strayed a tad from the OP, and I had a big part in that.

My apologies, back to tunes for work outs.

Agreed....my 'hidden video' of @Frank S. didn't help!

Thread at hand....

Biking I can listen to nearly anything; to include talk radio.
Lifting...I am finding that old school Metallica is really helping me hit my groove.

@Ooh-Rah Interesting when it comes to running I find myself listening to a lot of 90's R&B and Neo-Soul.

@Muppet Yeah I really dig some of the older tracks out their, definitely enjoy the blend of rap and metal/rock. Maybe they were watching because they were listening to that disco mainstay The Weather Girls It's Raining Men :ack:

@Frank S. Traditional Catholic and Orthodox liturgies can be surprisingly motivating and uplifting can't they.

When running or riding, I usually don't listen to anything. For whatever reason, phone/media-player and headphones just get annoying, plus I really like the time to decompress and focus.

I don't have tinnitus, but in the parlance of our time, some of my other shit's fucked up, so recordings of natural sounds help me sleep or work/research. Not white noise,mind, but rain sounds in particular.
To work out, I prefer recorded screams.

Off topic but the ringing has never bothered me at bedtime. No idea why. At the office listening to Pittsburgh sports radio and the ringing is quite annoying.

You ever listen to Pardon my take? Definitely my favorite podcast.

I have not. But will check it out when I get a chance.

I listen to way, WAY too much rap for our normal member populous, but if you like hip hop start with Run the Jewels, old TI, the "Hard Trap Music" station on Pandora.

Jeopardy, Blockbuster Night Pt. 1, Close Your Eyes, and Legend Has It are some of the top workout songs from Run the Jewels, IMO. RTJ 2 is a classic album no doubt.

I listen to way, WAY too much rap for our normal member populous, but if you like hip hop start with Run the Jewels, old TI, the "Hard Trap Music" station on Pandora.

If you're in the market for some different artists/songs I highly recommend YG, Travis Scott, Pusha T, and A$AP Rocky/Ferg. If youre wanting something a little old-school you can't go wrong with some Big Daddy Kane, Wu-Tang, and Black Star.

Back