Looking for AFSOC avaiton contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrij16

Unverified
Hey all,

I am an AFROTC cadet and would like to one day be a special operations pilot. I have done a lot of research and I know this is what I want to do. I'm sure you all agree that people networking is big in the Air Force. I have already been able to make a few connections with some retired Pave Low pilots and current UPT students, but I am always looking for more. If anyone knows someone who is currently a pilot, or retired, for AFSOC I would love to be in contact with them.

And I realized I spelled aviation wrong in the title... I guess I need better attention to detail next time.

Thanks again!

Good Lord, child! Why, in the name of Pardus Hades, would anyone send you e-mail addresses of pilots? Are you daft? Stop asking for personal information from members based on your idea that "people networking" means breaking PERSEC.

If anyone would like to help this young man, please feel free to do so. I've removed his personal info.

harrij16, perhaps you'd be better served by combining research with contextualized questions rather than a broad request for info?

harrij16 pm'd me and asked that this thread be deleted. I'm going to lock it but leave it up for a little while in case someone on the board wants to get with him offline and answer his questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back