Marcus Luttrel takes another blow

if a group of punks murdered my beloved dog, who I found roaming the backwoods of Fort Benning years ago, I would decapitate each of them and send their heads back to their WT parents in a publix bag. I wish I was overexagerrating.

I dont know how Marcus held back.

Two things I'd say about this and they've both already been said:

I think, I hope, what TA is trying to convey is that Mr. Luttrell's life story is so "extensive" (Sorry, I can't quite find the word I'm looking for) that it reads like a movie script. That isn't to trivialize Mr. Luttrell's experiences, but to place them in context against the rest of our lives.

Totally agree. The word I would have used is "extraordinary".

if a group of punks murdered my beloved dog, who I found roaming the backwoods of Fort Benning years ago, I would decapitate each of them and send their heads back to their WT parents in a publix bag. I wish I was overexagerrating.

I dont know how Marcus held back.

x2.

I've said for years upon hearing a story about people randomly killing dogs for kicks... and this is EVEN WORSE given the circumstance concerning how this dog was received... I would literally end a man's life if he killed my dog for kicks. No hyperbole.

The restraint involved on Marcus' part is, again, extraordinary.

Back