MARSOC Physical Fitness Preparation Plan?

What can I substitute the o course for though?
Well, all the o-course is when you think about it is a circuit course workout, ie different exercises done back to back without rest until completion. So you could do that. An example would be something like:

1 Set

10 Dead Lifts 135lbs
10 Weighted Sit ups 45 lbs
10 Push Press 95 lbs
10 Swings 55 lbs kettlebell
6 Sand Bag get ups 50 lbs sandbag

You'd do this all back to back with little to no rest and then take about two minutes in between each set to catch your breath. This is just an example, one of my favorites. I'll usually do as many sets as I can in an hour, it sucks ass but it will help you gain strength and stamina. Plus its a mental thing, if you can't complete an hour of this workout without quitting then you probably won't be able to do weeks of a selection or months of a school.

I am not a marine, but I have been using the MARSOC training guide because it is a great workout and it is laid out in a very well organized way. However, in addition to what MAJ Gilmore posted, I have found this PDF on the MARSOC website that I haven't seen here. I apologize in advance if it turns out I am wrong and it has, in fact, been posted.

uploaded to my mediafire account for ease of download:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?d9haq8bag1y705t

Back