Master Gunnery Sergeant Charles Padilla Rare Life Award Winner

DasBoot

Ranger
Verified SOF
Just for more info- heres a slightly extended version. It goes into how MGySgt Padilla is the only current Quad Body in the USMC- meaning he's Ranger, Combat Dive and Airborne qualified, and a Royal Marine

Teufel

Force Recon
Verified SOF
Chunks is not the only quad bods in the Marine Corps. The XO for 2/3 for example is a "quad bods". He was a SSgt at 1st Force before he commissioned and has completed ARS, Jump, Dive, MFF, Ranger, Royal Marine Commando, French Commando, and the entire 18B version of the Q course. I am sure there are some more running around that I don't know about.

DasBoot

Ranger
Verified SOF
Chunks is not the only quad bods in the Marine Corps. The XO for 2/3 for example is a "quad bods". He was a SSgt at 1st Force before he commissioned and has completed ARS, Jump, Dive, MFF, Ranger, Royal Marine Commando, French Commando, and the entire 18B version of the Q course. I am sure there are some more running around that I don't know about.

Very cool. Thanks for enlightening

Salt USMC

Intel
SOF Support

Holy crap! Must've spent his entire career in training....