Mental management

Skeeter-

I don't know if you've worked out your problem in the last few weeks, but there's a great book that helped me out a lot with my sporting scores- it's called

With Winning In Mind

It's written by Lanny Bassham who has a gold medal in rifle shooting, and I want to say he was with the USAMU. It's a good program, and was initially written for the shooting game, but has grown in popularity with golfers, business folks, and I can see where it'll help me with SFAS...good luck!

Alright, Went to state and my squad shot like shit but I ran all one hundred and got in a 8 person shoot out for state champ. shootout took place at night and we went to the farthest line possible. I came in second overall and took high male varsity.:cool: I was so estatic!

I took the advice from earlier.More trigger time and focus on each shot in the last 2 weeks I have shot 3 perfect scores and out of the last 425 shots I have missed 6.:eek:

out of the last 425 shots I have missed 6.:eek:

Useless fuck!

LMAO!! :D

You are doing very well, my advise to you is to work on some mental focusing techniques, get some tools from a sports psychologist etc... it could be the difference between you being a good shot in your local club and an Olympic contender. :2c:

That's right, I need the gas to ride up to Canada and drink some strange brew with someone eh :D

Aboot :D

A slight hijack. :D

You'll need more than a tank. :mad: I filled up the truck yesterday and I rolled over the $100 mark for 79Litres; it only holds 85. :doh: So that works out to $4.80/Gallon.

At least the brew is cheaper. ;) I might have to start brewing that myself just to save a few bucks. lol

My bike gets 50 MPG, at the moment thats about $16-$17 for every 150 miles or so.

You buy the first round. :D

I'm going up for the state shoot saturday (not the school state shoot) And then i'm going to tryout for the junior olympics in Paris, Tennessee.

Back