Military documentaries

Ive stolen my fair few, but remember, some operator's livings are dependent on said videos.

Ive stolen my fair few, but remember, some operator's livings are dependent on said videos.

Would it be alright to ask for some examples? I usually get the big budget summer flicks that I know I would regret seeing in theaters. Like the new fast and furious.

Would it be alright to ask for some examples? I usually get the big budget summer flicks that I know I would regret seeing in theaters. Like the new fast and furious.

I'm not going to go into detail and honestly I dont give too much of a fuck about hollywood, but we have at least one member here who makes their living acting etc...

I watched the Deer Hunter, Apocalypse Now and The Green Berets... doesn't that make me an expert? Aren't they documentaries?

Umm...with all respect, I cannot believe you would leave out the finest documentary EVER about my beloved Corps..."Full. Metal. Jacket."

OOH RAH!

Yea I'm watching this thread deteriorate like Lindsay Lohans liver...

Pharoah if I can offer some advice from someone who like yourself lives "outside the wire"..

Take it down a notch or 15 right now you're on 48 and you need to be on a 4 or 5.

It clear you're excited to be amongst some great minds and some great people (which is commendable compared to things you could be spending your time on) However you're stepping on your crank.

Negative attention here is definitly not what you're looking for..

Just my 2cents.. Do what you wish with it.

Last movie I actually saw in a theater was Act of Valor and that was cuz' I felt like it probably needed to be seen on a big screen to achieve the desired effect. I'm with you though.. The cost of going to the movies is bat shit crazy. I have no problem waiting for DVD's..

The last movie I saw in a theater was Pacific Rim. :(

Back