Military documentaries

"Stripes"; isn't that mandatory viewing for all NSA newbies?? Snowden had yet to see it, probably explains a lot.

IMO, keep the war on the battlefield. If people want to see what war is like, join the infantry. I'm sick and tired of people backseat quarterbacking the war because they watched a few TV shows.

So I guess my overall response...why?

Don't be haten on my TV veiws of war, I was there man, I mean at least I felt like I was....well until my popcorn and soda ran out, leaving me no choice but to exfil the theater to return to the concession stand....No shit, there I was....down to my last few kernels!

Don't be haten on my TV veiws of war, I was there man, I mean at least I felt like I was....well until my popcorn and soda ran out, leaving me no choice but to exfil the theater to return to the concession stand....No shit, there I was....down to my last few kernels!

Shit bro. Lack of popcorn and those chocolate covered moth balls would result in me needing consuling...

F.M.

Speaking of movies. I have not been to the movies in years. Like 20 years. Kim and I were supposed to go but never did and after participating in a mock M.C.I. at the movie theatre, I will hold off. Besides, fucking $40 for movies and snacks is absurd. Oh, during action / war movies, there are always "know it all's / posers that claim that it is being done wrong. Back to the program now...

F.M.

Ahhh come on bro, nobody eats those...Milk duds is where its at. lol......just no skittles, muthafucka might get shot eating a bag of skittles wearing a hoodie.

Don't fucking get me started with skittles. LOL. Milk duds are cool but I like the moth ball things. I was once watching t.v. and I was talking (I was working the medic unit) and I choked on said moth balls. Fucking co workers all froze and laughed at me until I coughed it across the room. Then again, I think they were waiting for me to go unconscious so they could get a tube out of it, bastards.

F.M.

Yeah I avoid the theater like a hooker with a bulge in the front of her skirt.

I can do the texting, blue tooth wearing, load mouth grown up children that attend such places. My 58in flat screen and surround sound works just fine!

Last movie I actually saw in a theater was Act of Valor and that was cuz' I felt like it probably needed to be seen on a big screen to achieve the desired effect. I'm with you though.. The cost of going to the movies is bat shit crazy. I have no problem waiting for DVD's..

Back