Announcement Mod Elections Interest (and Panhandling)

ShadowSpear

ShadowSpear.com
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
We didn't hold the annual moderator elections last year like we usually do, so they will take place starting next week. The new mods will start on 01 March.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • You must be a vetted site member.
  • Have been a ShadowSpear member for at least ONE year.
  • Have not been banned and not received a staff warning in the last year.
RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • Neutrally moderate the site.
  • Ensure the site rules are followed without "over-modding."
  • Participate in our member vetting panel.
  • Provide guidance to members on how to navigate the site should any questions arise.
  • Approve/Reject new membership requests.
If you're good with that and would like to throw your hat in the ring, click the Vetting & Requests tab and choose the Become a MOD form. As always, we will open up a poll late next week and give our members a few days to choose their staff members.

Also, our server is reaching end of life soon and we will have to purchase/transfer to a new one. We generally do not meet the monthly donation bill and pay out of pocket for a good portion, so if you enjoy this site and can afford to send a couple bucks our way, we would greatly appreciate it. As always, thank you to those who have donated in the past!

To donate click the Donate tab above.

I guess I'm getting older as it seems this time of the year comes around sooner and sooner....

I'm waiting for the candidate who can expunge my ban from '09...or whenever the fuck it was. He willbrink_avatar1.jpg
was on here then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , a legendary figure. That was like 15 bans ago for bro @Diamondback 2/2 :ROFLMAO:, back when he was Chupacabra or some such thing...

Not that I want to run for staff...I'm far too immature to handle that kind of responsibility. But a criminal deserves a second chance. Just ask Bernie.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the candidate who can expunge my ban from '09...or whenever the fuck it was. He View attachment 32067
was on here then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , a legendary figure. That was like 15 bans ago for bro @Diamondback 2/2 :ROFLMAO:, back when he was Chupacabra or some such thing...

Not that I want to run for staff...I'm far too immature to handle that kind of responsibility. But a criminal deserves a second chance. Just ask Bernie.
Is that who I think it is? I will ban you

Back