Not Work Safe MONDAY IN THA' HOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
YEEEEAAHHHHHH, BOY!!!!!!!! TIME TO GET GANGSTA' ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING WEEK!!!!!!!!!! BUST A CAP IN THAT ASS AND HIT THIS MONDAY, G!!!! I GOT A TEK 9, A SIX-FO', AND I'M REPPIN' MONDAY LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!! WE GOTS TO GET GANGSTA' BECAUSE THOSE MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES OF THAT BAND FROM CANADA ARE DROPPING ANOTHER DIGITAL TURD ON THE WORLD!!!!!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!! NICKELWESHALLNOTSAYTHEIRNAME PROVIDES THE SOUNDTRACK TO FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICKELFAIL!!!!!!!

TIME FOR THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK, BUT NOT ACCORDING TO THESE DOUCHEBAG NAYSAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8658968/Monday-mornings-so-depressing-you-wont-crack-a-smile-until-11.16am.html

According to experts the hatred of Monday mornings is governed by deep-rooted tribal instincts.

Workers like to feel part of their tribe again after the weekend and need to chat to each other and spend time in communal areas, according to clinical psychologist Professor Alex Gardner.

DEAR PROFESSOR GARDNER,

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!! FEEL LIKE PART OF A TRIBE?!!?!?!?!!!!!!! RACIST!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN/NON/NOT SUFFICIENT PERSON NEEDS TO BE A PART OF A GROUP?!?!?!?!!!!! THE CREDIT BELONGS TO THE MAN IN THE AREA, NOT THE TRIBE IN THE ARENA!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BE CARRIED WHEN YOU CAN STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET?!?!?!!!!!!!!! UNLESS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOM AND THEN SHE LIES ON HER OWN ONE BACK!!!!!!!!!!! ACCORDING TO THIS EXPERT YOUR MOM IS GOVERNED BY THE DICK BECAUSE SHE'S A WHORE AND SO IS YOUR BULLSHIT STUDY!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE INTERNET SO HERE'S A MOTIVATIONAL KITTEN!!!!! THIS KITTEN THINKS YOU'RE STUPID FOR NOT LOVING THE SHIT OUT OF MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

kitten-1.jpg

MONDAY, BECAUSE YOUR WEEK NEEDS AN ENEMA!!!!!!!

Bullshit thread. Typical of the tyrannical machinations of the @Freefalling administration. Always looking to subvert the will of We The Posters!!

Ted Cruz loves the fuck out of the constitution. It gives him a rise in his "polls".

ted_cruz7.jpg

Reopen the other thread or you'll get more Cruz pictures.
Are you really a veteran AND a liberal?

I don't know, man. Not everyone in the military thinks in the same way. I used to be a libertarian when I was growing up, but as I got older I began to take a hard look at my values. I voted for McCain in 2008, but went for Obama in 2012. I didn't vote in 2004 (the first year that I was eligible) because I was in Iraq at the time and we didn't get our absentee ballots until about three weeks after the election ended.

Last edited:
How the fuck did that happen?

Both deathy and TDRL, were hangin around liberal colleges too much trying to pick up chicks. Next thing you know, they got out of the military and enrolled. They may claim self betterments and an enlightenment that all us lowly dummy's cannot understand, but the truth I they were just chasing girls and figured it best to convert than be forced to keep up with all the liberal lies.

Make no mistake about it, if conservative girls were as easy as liberal chicks, they would both come to their senses. :evil:

Both deathy and TDRL, were hangin around liberal colleges too much trying to pick up chicks. Next thing you know, they got out of the military and enrolled. They may claim self betterments and an enlightenment that all us lowly dummy's cannot understand, but the truth I they were just chasing girls and figured it best to convert than be forced to keep up with all the liberal lies.

Make no mistake about it, if conservative girls were as easy as liberal chicks, they would both come to their senses. }:-)

Conservative girls are the easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back