MOS: Desire vs utility

ecag

Army
Verified Military
So I’ve been searching to see if anyone has posted about this, or what I could find as far as people’s thought process, and I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I’m in the position where I can basically request my training MOS and there is a very, very high likelihood my request will be granted. I’m wondering if guys that are already through SFQC and have been on teams and done the day to day as whatever MOS they are have any input. I’ve always wanted to be a Bravo, but Echo is also appealing because of the perceived usefulness outside the military down the road. I talk almost daily to a friend who’s current the junior Bravo on his team and he loves it, but it’s also all he knows. Most guys I know default and claim their job is the best, but I feel like that’s the obvious answer considering most of them have like 2-3 years on the team and only know their job. Basically the point of my rambling is, would you pick the job you currently have or would you go for something else, and why?

Back