My Goals and Plans

NvrQuit98

Unverified
Good Evening,

I have wanted to join the military for a very long time now because I love this country with all I have and I want to do all I can to preserve it for the future generations. When I join the military I want to be a Combat Rescue Officer is the USAF. To make my goal of becoming a CRO a reality I have taken many steps to raise the odds of getting selected for possible training. The reason I want to be a CRO is I want to be able to make a difference in the air force and I know for a fact that if I am a CRO I will be able to do just that. Being a CRO is a huge deal to me because it means saving lifes of U.S. military members as well as many civilians. Also, I want to be part of a family where I can trust the person standing next to me with my life and know that they have worked and put in all they have to their training just as I am prepared to do. Also, my family has a medical background and my dad is a flight medic and I am mesmerized with his job and a CRO is very similar yet very different at the same time. I have joined ROTC and a university and have done a lot of research of the standards needed to enter training. I also have my scuba diving license in hopes it might help when getting selected. I now work out everyday, do a huge amount of running, and do push-ups and sit-ups throughout the day. I am planning to take paramedic courses this summer and do many ride along flights with a air medical provider around my area. I also have now been trying to reach out to CRO's in hopes they can give me more information of the process of being selected from ROTC because I have not found much information on the subject.

Back