My Greetings and Introduction

Whitebeebo

Unverified
Greeting to members of Shadow Spear, fellow war fighters, and special operators.

I have served roughly 11 years in the U.S. Navy without regrets. Originally, I am from Virginia. Currently, I reside in California. My duty stations were Dam Neck VA, Little Creek VA, Norfolk VA, Dahlgren VA, and the awesome (and too expensive) San Diego CA. I am transitioning from my former occupation into a career with Border Patrol. After my minimum required probationary period, I will strive to join the BORTAC community. Though I am engaged in the Border Patrol hiring process, an application was also submitted for the DEA.

I am looking forward to conversing with fellow colleagues and subject matter experts as I have many questions about future career decisions. As always, any assistance and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

Whitebeebo

Joined in 99. I began in deck (USS Duluth LPD-6) and struck for GM3 before I went green. The rest is a long story.

Sorry Ladies and Gents, this is the first time in a chat forum aside from college work. I am still trying to get the hang of this. Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Oh Yes Sir,

A week ago, I purchased rosetta stone just to make the basic training a smoother transition. Are candidates/recruits allowed to bring laptops or desk top computers into the dorms/barraks. I'm also attending college and am expected to get my assignments done.

Back