My Introduction..

Turtle

you're as useless as phone sex with helen keller
Hey people, I'm Turtle. I'm a civilian, I'm a smart ass. I have a boring job. Thats about it! My sister and I have mutual friends on here and this seems to be a easier way to keep up with them and her seeing how she deployed again. So as the bomb chica said, let the hazing begin!

I'm feeling a pre-emptory use of the banhammer coming on... :)

Welcome to the site.

Don't mind Mara, if he's been into the Glenlivet he'll probably miss you with the banhammer and hit Pardus instead.... :D

Ban hammers, Glenlivet, Good Mods, Bad Admins, Witches, semi-naked sunglass and earring adorned Trolls, Rep points and now..demolition derby loving Turtles? Hell yeah.
Welcome to the Dark side!!:)

Ban hammers, Glenlivet, Good Mods, Bad Admins, Witches, Rep points and now..demolition derby loving Turtles? Hell yeah.
Welcome to the Dark side!!:)

more of a bizzaro universe than just the dark side of the pancake.... y'know...

and I'm really hurt that you left out semi-naked sunglass and earring adorned Trolls.... you don't find those just anywhere.

and I'm really hurt that you left out semi-naked sunglass and earring adorned Trolls.... you don't find those just anywhere.
Maybe your sensitive little ass needs some new glasses? Let me call the whaaaaambulance for you and get you some tissues.

Back