My Random TV Thread

Gonna watch Seven Kings Must Die on Netflix tonight, the feature-length sequel to The Last Kingdom.

Will advise.

Be advised: very good Uhtred movie. Great battle scene. Nice ending. You might want to watch the last episode of the last season if it’s been awhile. A few of the characters are being played by different actors, but the main dudes are there.

If you’re into homo stuff there’s about a 40-second homo scene about ten minutes in. If you’re not, you can do what I did, run around the room screaming.

Be advised: very good Uhtred movie. Great battle scene. Nice ending. You might want to watch the last episode of the last season if it’s been awhile. A few of the characters are being played by different actors, but the main dudes are there.

If you’re into homo stuff there’s about a 40-second homo scene about ten minutes in. If you’re not, you can do what I did, run around the room screaming.

I wouldn't think the homo scene would get you that excited... lol

Last season of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime next month.

Good. I didn't mind the first season terribly, but the previous one...nah. It may be that I enjoyed the books too much, but it's not my Ryan nor Greer.

Back