My Random TV Thread

Just half way through Extraction 2 with Chris Hemsworth. Amazing camera work.

We watched #2 last night. Not as good as #1 in terms of plot, I thought, but again great action, satisfying gun-play and fight-work. And left it open for an E-3.

I’m still a bit more partial to John Wick. Less sentimentality and pathos…no kids…hotter babes, muscle card and malinois’.

Sup
We watched #2 last night. Not as good as #1 in terms of plot, I thought, but again great action, satisfying gun-play and fight-work. And left it open for an E-3.

I’m still a bit more partial to John Wick. Less sentimentality and pathos…no kids…hotter babes, muscle card and malinois’.
Very partial to all the John Wick movies. As I read your post. I am on Youtube watching the history of the High Table😀

Gotta agree there. How was that chase scene on the train?

Black Mirror is great if you want to feel like you just smoked a huge fatty laced with angel dust but you aren't actually a raving pothead that embraces drug addiction and altered reality.

I watched an episode about stationary bikes - odd - but figured I'd give it another go - then watched one about a kidnapped princess.
Too much for me.
Way too much.

Black Mirror is great if you want to feel like you just smoked a huge fatty laced with angel dust but you aren't actually a raving pothead that embraces drug addiction and altered reality.

I watched an episode about stationary bikes - odd - but figured I'd give it another go - then watched one about a kidnapped princess.
Too much for me.
Way too much.
The thought experiments were fine, but I had trouble getting into it because:

1. I first tried watching it well after people had already put out their personal 'best ways' to watch and favorite episodes with which to start the show
2. I was initially confused by the UK network to Netflix transition (i.e. wait are there two series versions I'm supposed to be watching, like Shameless, or just one?), and
3. Please don't tell us every episode is a standalone you can watch in any order, and then hint there are references to previous episodes you'll better get if you watch it in show release order.
- And then have people dedicating to watching the show indicate the best way to watch the last season is in reverse.​

Basically MCU "best way to watch" theories, but on that same huge fatty laced with angel dust.

Watching first episode of The Diplomat. First of all, no carrier is out there floating around all by itself without a very substantial task group protecting it. So there’s that…

And, if I were 30 years younger I would kidnap Keri Russell and take her to Hot Sex Island.

Watching first episode of The Diplomat. First of all, no carrier is out there floating around all by itself without a very substantial task group protecting it. So there’s that…

And, if I were 30 years younger I would kidnap Keri Russell and take her to Hot Sex Island.
Thanks for the intel....I wasn't tracking this at all. Another series to get hooked on.

:-)

Plus, it’s great to see Pee Wee Herman’s got another gig as an embassy assistant…

Yes, you are absolutely correct....on the whole kidnapping thing

1688694945856.png

Back