Naval Postgraduate School positions

chaarsadobeest

Verified Military
FYI: The Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA is looking for a Defense Analysis Department Chair.

If you're not familiar, DA is home to three M.S. programs that should be indicative of its student body and priorities:
- Special Operations and Irregular Warfare
- Information Strategy and Political Warfare
- Applied Design for Innovation (hot off the press)

You can find the Chair vacancy on HERC here: https://main.hercjobs.org/jobs/14047639/chair-of-defense-analysis-department

DA and the rest of NPS post all their faculty positions on HERC, including many that don't require a PhD (but typically a Master's degree). There are a few old DA vacancies lingering on HERC and I'm aware of others that should be posted in the near future.

You can find more DA information on the NPS website: Defense Analysis Department, GSOIS - Department of Defense Analysis - Naval Postgraduate School ... or shoot me a message if you have any questions.

FYI: The Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA is looking for a Defense Analysis Department Chair.

If you're not familiar, DA is home to three M.S. programs that should be indicative of its student body and priorities:
- Special Operations and Irregular Warfare
- Information Strategy and Political Warfare
- Applied Design for Innovation (hot off the press)

You can find the Chair vacancy on HERC here: https://main.hercjobs.org/jobs/14047639/chair-of-defense-analysis-department

DA and the rest of NPS post all their faculty positions on HERC, including many that don't require a PhD (but typically a Master's degree). There are a few old DA vacancies lingering on HERC and I'm aware of others that should be posted in the near future.

You can find more DA information on the NPS website: Defense Analysis Department, GSOIS - Department of Defense Analysis - Naval Postgraduate School ... or shoot me a message if you have any questions.
Thanks for posting that, something to add to the list for when I retire in a couple of years.

Last edited:
Some of the titles of their programs are just HI-lareous....

"System of Systems".... "Identity Management"... "Knowledge Superiority".

But they have some legit hard as fuck programs, too.

Back