Navy SEAL Kodiak Quals

After a bit of spirited wrestling, shall we say, I believe I ended up wearing a grand total of the following handsome ensemble:

Boots, tape, whiskey, snow, clam chowder, more snow, a broom hysterically taped taped in a particularly awkward manner across my arms and chest, more snow........ And, of course, my gleaming new Trident with appropriate blood trails.

Riggers tape and human skin are a nasty combination! :eek:

Gents, I got my Trident pinned on in Kodiak.

Ah yes, It was a fine December day, without a single ray of sunshine in the sky. My teammates were kind enough to assist me in "preparing" for the ceremony by allowing me to experience their way of "dressing me for success." After a bit of spirited wrestling, shall we say, I believe I ended up wearing a grand total of the following handsome ensemble:

Boots, tape, whiskey, snow, clam chowder, more snow, a broom hysterically taped taped in a particularly awkward manner across my arms and chest, more snow........ And, of course, my gleaming new Trident with appropriate blood trails.

Yep, good times...

:):D>:{

Welcome to the team, New meat!

I'm thinking you left out the part regarding shrinkage. }:-)

Riggers tape and human skin are a nasty combination! :eek:

Oh, it's the hair that matters. The skin is nothing. The hair's definitely the fun part. Just the sound of a roll of Rigger's tape being ripped open will make SEALs either cringe or laugh, depending on whether or not it's for them. :eek:

I'm thinking you left out the part regarding shrinkage. }:-)

My good man, a true Warrior is specifically designed to minimize the functions that don't immediately pertain to the task at hand, then maximize them when they do. Perfection. >:{

Back