New BattleField Airmen PT test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk824u

Unverified
IMG_0170.jpg IMG_0169.jpg

So we are testing this next month. It will go into effect by the end of the year. I was told in order to pass you must accumulate 50 points total(not sure)? Points are listed on the standards table pic left most column. If you were to score less than a 2 (on the point scale) in any event its an automatic pt failure. I recommend being current on your AF pt run (legs wont be as fresh after this one).

So did they remove the 500m swim for PJ, CCT, or SOWT?

ZM
No the 500m swim is for the entry test to try out for those careers. The actual test is a 1500m fin. But this test has nothing to do with that. This is a new yearly standards test it's additional

No the 500m swim is for the entry test to try out for those careers. The actual test is a 1500m fin. But this test has nothing to do with that. This is a new yearly standards test it's additional

Thank you for the clarification.
ZM

If any of our vetted TACP/CCT/SOWT/PJ types feel that this post is worth re-opening for discussion, please PM myself or another staff member.
(In the absence of any input, it will remain closed)

Thread remains locked per @Totentanz direction.

These are the initial standards, and have not been accepted by all career fields or implemented for evaluations yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back