New Chairman JCS

Something tells me I don't like him, he was AFCENT CC when I was over there, but I don't have specifics. My gut/ dark little corners of my mind aren't fans, but at this point...how many 4 stars are worth a damn these days? They are all crap IMO.

He looks more like like a military professional than the last cat that looks like a fat out of shape slob - so we are at least moving towards the positive.
I'm wondering if we can count on an announcement that he has an acceptable degree of internationality.

Air Force leader Brown will be appointed to chair Joint Chiefs, reports say

Anyone have any feeling on him? Just curious if he is a transformational leader or Milley 2.0.
I worked with him briefly on my SOCCENT trip, then garnered additional assessments through my wife and other USAF/AF Reserve members. One hell of a human being, excellent pilot, and was Votel’s A3 at CENTCOM. Well respected by State Department in CENTCOM region when he worked there. He knows how to communicate with USAF, to the joint force, and understands the power of narrative with government. He is able to communicate across generations and doesn’t buy into the “this generation versus that generation debate.” He takes in information kindly and quietly and then acts decisively.

Skin color has nothing to do with his success. He is extremely competent and earns respect.

Back