New Combat Glove

lrs143

Verified Military
Been working with Law Enforcement on a new glove. Kevlar and Leather construction, PVC Knuckle, and index and thumb tips that open for getting on the trigger or touch screen electronics. There will be a strip of leather over the top of the wrist too, I just don't have that pic yet. OD, Coyote, and Black colors.
TopFingersOpen_sm.JPG

FingertipsOpen_sm.JPG

FingertipsClosed_sm.JPG

SOS-GloveLabel.JPG

Here's the final design. Just got the pic.
New-Image10.jpg

New-Image8.jpg

New-Image9.jpg

Looks Pretty slick, the open fingers are an awesome idea for the touch screen. Being able to keep your fingers warm under the tip, then flipping it down to work the screen would be great- touch screens sometimes don't respond very well to cold fingers, or maybe it's because the screen is cold, who knows. Most gloves work on touch screens, but then they get greasy or dirty. If you're like me, you end up licking the screen trying to clean it.

would be half tempted to get em in black for riding gloves but the oakley ones I have still have some life left in em, despite the fact the last pair went to shit really quickly.

I've had to email a few customers that have placed order and offer a refund because of a supply issue. So far everyone say's they'll hang tight and wait for a bit for me to straighten this out. I took them off the site so I didn't get any more orders until then. If you hit my site and send me an email I'll notify everyone when we're good to go. This is one product I can't make in the US so I'm dealing with international business for the first time.

I've had to email a few customers that have placed order and offer a refund because of a supply issue. So far everyone say's they'll hang tight and wait for a bit for me to straighten this out. I took them off the site so I didn't get any more orders until then. If you hit my site and send me an email I'll notify everyone when we're good to go. This is one product I can't make in the US so I'm dealing with international business for the first time.

Can vouch for what he says. Sent a email asking about em since it had been awhile since the order was placed and since I didn't see the gloves on the site anymore. Got back to me quick offering me a refund and the gloves for free later when the supply issue was settled. Said I'd just hang tight and not ask for a refund, would just be patient for the gloves. Encourage others to also be patient as well.

Okay, The gloves are inbound. I'll have my inventory in 6 days. The first gloves I received were not exactly how I spec'd them and I've been going round and round with the company I contracted for them. All on track now and I'll start shipping as soon as they hit my door. Sorry for the delays! It came to me stating I would make the drive to rectify the situation in person.

Okay, The gloves are inbound. I'll have my inventory in 6 days. The first gloves I received were not exactly how I spec'd them and I've been going round and round with the company I contracted for them. All on track now and I'll start shipping as soon as they hit my door. Sorry for the delays! It came to me stating I would make the drive to rectify the situation in person.
We can place new orders then?

Back