New members of the SF Brotherhood

Ravage

running up that hill
fordspecial20forces20grxn1.jpg

Acting Under Secretary of the Army Nelson Ford (second from right), along with family and friends of graduating Soldiers, congratulates the 113 newest members of the U.S. Army Special Forces during a graduation ceremony for Special Forces Qualification Course in Fayetteville, N.C., July 11. The graduation ceremony caps more than a year of training in unconventional warfare, language and advanced leadership skills to become a part of the U.S. military's only dedicated unconventional warfare force. The Soldiers will be assigned to seven Special Forces groups and will soon deploy across the world to serve as the nation's Global Scouts.

Congratulations to all !

Congratulations Men. Well done.

See those white boxes they all have in their laps ? That's a sharp pointy thing made by Chris Reeve with design input from Mr. Bill Harsey................"Yarbouragh Knife"

I don't think I've ever heard us called Global Scouts before. I'm awaiting the arrival of two of those fresh faces to my team room. Congrats...and hurry up!

YB-1151

I don't think I've ever heard us called Global Scouts before. I'm awaiting the arrival of two of those fresh faces to my team room. Congrats...and hurry up!

YB-1151

So is "Global Scouts Out!" gonna replace "De Opresso Liber?" }:-)

Was Crip among those with new sharp pointy things in boxes?

Either way, congratulations, you are much needed!!

Back