OCONUS Employment Norwich University Seeks Trainers for UAE Gig

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
Norwich University is seeking officers and NCOs with a training background, preferably SF types who speak Arabic, to help develop the training regimen for the UAE's national military service program. Specifics are available here.

I spoke with both listed points of contact over the phone and this seems like a great program. I personally know and vouch for Scott Manning, who is a retired Air Force O6 and was a Professor of Military Science at Yale.

I had the sense that many of the listed requirements are flexible, so if you're at all interested I suggest you give them a call and see what you can work out. Were my personal circumstances somewhat different, I'd definitely consider this opportunity.

The overall job listing is below, the specific requirements are listed in the link I posted above.

Norwich University Applied Research Institutes (NUARI) has a unique opportunity to engage in an integrated training and educational opportunity with the United Arab Emirates. Therefore, NUARI is seeking a highly qualified former military officer and five former highly qualified non-commissioned officers to support the contract. NUARI expects the Contract to begin on August 1, 2015 and the period of performance will run for two years through July of 2017. If interested in working in the United Arab Emirates for one or two years, please contact NUARI through jobs@nuari.edu. After initiating contact, a member of our staff will be able to provide more details about pay, benefits and specific roles and responsibilities for the duration of your contracted position.

Back