NSW Uniform

Is this inline with the transition of a common uniform across all services? It's been a while but I thought it was going to be OCP or similar enough to MARPAT.

Is this inline with the transition of a common uniform across all services? It's been a while but I thought it was going to be OCP or similar enough to MARPAT.

I don't think so. I think Navy leadership got fed up with all of the (rightful) complaining of the NWU I, and instead of reinventing the wheel went with something that works.

I don't think so. I think Navy leadership got fed up with all of the (rightful) complaining of the NWU I, and instead of reinventing the wheel went with something that works.

Edited to add, I listened to a talk by a couple CAG guys, someone asked about uniforms. They said everyone in SOF likes to have their own personal touch with uniforms, but good guys see enough lack of "uniformity" and all the mishmash of different uniforms it is easy to mistake them for bad guys. They were of the opinion that some tweaking is fine, but one can go too far. I had never thought about that. I just always wore what I was issued.

Back