Obama Administration To Form New Cyber War Doctrine

What is even more funny is calling themselves "Operators".
I can just see it now. A cyber warrior in full kit sitting in an office telling stories of how he saved the planet with his keyboard:doh::rolleyes:.

:doh:

Attachments

• ImFromTheInternet.jpg
    ImFromTheInternet.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 31
  • dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg
    dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 27
  • internet hero.jpg
    internet hero.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 29
There's a lot of money being thrown at thia right now, so everybody's trying to get in the game. We're currently helping the Marine Corps stand up their own IO/Cyber effort.

And the idea of a Joint IO/Cyber command is being thrown around. Trouble is, the different services can't even agree on definitions, let alone doctrine. :doh: There even in-fighting within the Army (and, I'm sure, the other services).

There's a lot of money being thrown at thia right now, so everybody's trying to get in the game. We're currently helping the Marine Corps stand up their own IO/Cyber effort.

And the idea of a Joint IO/Cyber command is being thrown around. Trouble is, the different services can't even agree on definitions, let alone doctrine. :doh: There even in-fighting within the Army (and, I'm sure, the other services).

Reminds me of the competition between Centra Spike and the Company years ago over who had the best triangulation.

Back