Important Official 2018 Mod Election Poll!

You get FOUR votes! Choose wisely!

• DasBoot

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Marauder

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Navybuyer

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Ooh Rah

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Policemedic

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Rackmaster

Votes: 54 67.5%
  • X SF med

Votes: 54 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sneaky:okay
Recount what.... officially exactly...?

Just curious how a 3 way tiebreaker would have worked.

:sneaky:okay
Recount what.... officially exactly...?

Just curious how a 3 way tiebreaker would have worked.

If it was a three way for first, they and the fourth place would get the nods. No drama. It would be a little trickier if it were a tie for the fourth spot.

Wait, y'all expect us to actually follow through with the vote and make any of you mods? I might promote random guys, gals, and airpeople for all you know. I can do magic shit when I'm drinking; Admin panel ain't got no breathalyser kill switch. "Cash me outside..."

So after all that attempt at drama it comes down to one staff change? Pfff
Yeah it’s almost like, for all the bitching on the internet the masses don’t care enough to vote and change the system! Like, after all the mudslinging nothing really changed and the deep state (admins) gave the rank and file the most important thing they could give.

The illusion of choice without the threat of losing any real power.

Thanks for playing! 😎😎😎😎😎

Yeah it’s almost like, for all the bitching on the internet the masses don’t care enough to vote and change the system! Like, after all the mudslinging nothing really changed and the deep state (admins) gave the rank and file the most important thing they could give.

The illusion of choice without the threat of losing any real power.

Thanks for playing! 😎😎😎😎😎

Shhhhhhhhhhh…. the illuminati in black helicopters will come after you and take you to the evil alien lizard overlords, and make you drink tang laced with acid and eat twinkies while watching the view with a nickelback soundtrack....

I didnt realize that there were only 307 folks on this site...
I thought there would be a lot more.

I didnt realize that there were only 307 folks on this site...
I thought there would be a lot more.

Brother, you are seeing the power of democratic action... 11K people have joined the site, 300 voted... there are probably about 1000 truly active (at least one post a month) members, so 3% of the total membership and 30% of the active membership voted.

Brother, you are seeing the power of democratic action... 11K people have joined the site, 300 voted... there are probably about 1000 truly active (at least one post a month) members, so 3% of the total membership and 30% of the active membership voted.

x9dUvCu.jpg

You assume Chicago voting wasn't in effect. @Marauder06 is a liberal, he probably knows how that scam works.

Not even 300 people voted. Only 80 did. I voted so I get to keep complaining right? :p

Pretty sure (well unless the admins are using some fuckery) that only 80 members voted in this election.

I would be surprised if their is more than 100 members who actively post, and maybe several times that lurking and reading.

Hell I have several people I personally know who have not logged on in 8-10 years.

ETA: But then again, I could be entirely mistaken, as I have added a shit load of people to the 'ignore' list over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back