Oh Florida.....

Chopstick

Verified Estrogen Brigade
Florida man arrested for reportedly tossing gator into Wendy's

Maybe his Frosty wasn't Frosty enough? o_O

A Jupiter, Florida, man was arrested for throwing a live alligator into a Wendy’s restaurant drive-through east of Loxahatchee, according to WPTV.

Joshua James, 23, was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, illegally killing, possessing or capturing an alligator, and second-degree larceny petit theft, according to the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office.

He has not been released on bail as of Monday afternoon. WPTV reports that the incident occurred in October, but James had only been arrested recently by U.S. marshals.

Officials with Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission told WPTV that James pulled up for his order, and after a server handed a drink and turned around, James tossed the 3 1/2-foot gator into the drive-through window.

President Trump really needs to do something about these gator throwing incidents. This is what happens when you have a crocodile apologist in the White House. Also, he's racist because that term has to be constantly attached to anything relating to someone the Democratic Party does not agree with. #GatorLivesMatter #ClawsUpDon'tShoot #Gatorvan Martin #DrainTheSwamp

My contribution to the Florida thread!

Florida woman ‘just out of rehab' had open 12-pack of beer, child in car, deputies say

WELLINGTON, Fla. - A Florida woman was arrested on Thursday after deputies said she drove intoxicated with a child sitting above an open case of beer tucked in the back seat.

A Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputy pulled over Miami resident Stephanie Roque, 30, about 11 a.m. after she made a complete stop in her SUV in the center of a lane, the Palm Beach Post reported. The deputy said that Roque’s drivers license was suspended, and noticed she had a “strong smell of alcohol,” the arrest report states.

Roque told the deputy that she “just got out of rehab today for a drinking problem,” according to the report. The deputy found a child in the backseat of the car with an open 12-pack of beer sitting underneath the child’s feet, the Palm Beach Post reported. Only nine of the 12 beers were in the case, the report states.

Because I am now obsessed with Floridian news!

‘I hope it gets on you!’: Peeing mom lashes out during DUI arrest, Florida cops say

As officers began to handcuff her, Nespolini said “I’m peeing and I hope it gets on you!” an arrest report said. Police say she began peeing on an officer’s foot, Florida Today reported.

Or to get more technical, an officer “observed a stream of liquid falling from Nespolini’s groin,” according to court documents, the Orlando Sentinel said.

But that wasn’t the only thing that caught their attention. After Nespolini was put in the back of the patrol car, officers noticed a baby was in the backseat of her vehicle, Florida Today reported.

The baby’s father came and got the child while Nespolini was hospitalized and taken to jail, the publication said.

This is a great thread to be reading since Im in the state for a couple weeks. Intense situational awareness - activated!

This is a great thread to be reading since Im in the state for a couple weeks. Intense situational awareness - activated!

One more, then I'll be done for the night....promise!

Cops: Florida Man Googled "How To Rob A Bank" Before Robbing A Bank

Cops charge that William Johnson, 26, made off with about $2000 from the Achieva Credit Union in Largo. According to a criminal complaint, Johnson handed a teller an envelope with the words “give me money, no bait, I have gun” written on it.

By late afternoon, cops had received multiple phone calls identifying Johnson as the bank robber (the sources had seen bank surveillance photos that police had posted to Facebook). Additionally, Johnson’s mother identified him as the man seen in the bank photos.

Back