Not Work Safe ONE OF THESE DAYS ALICE—POW! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
MONDAY'S HERE LIKE A SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE FACE!!!!!! LIKE A PETER NORTH BLAST TO THE FACE!!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOU'RE BLIND!!!!!! BLIND TO THE REST OF THE BULLSHIT WEEK, YOU REVEL IN THE GLORIOUS LIGHT OF MONDAY!!!!! MONDAY'S A MACHETE AND THIS WEEK IS RWANDA!!!! BEING AFRAID OF MONDAY IS LIKE BEING AFRAID OF THE DARK!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU???!?!?!?!?! FIVE?!?!?!? TIME TO "PERSON" UP AND EMBRACE THE DAY!!!!!! YOU KNOW DAMN GOOD AND WELL NETFLIX WILL MAKE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT TUESDAY AND WE ALL KNOW THAT MOTHERFUCKER'S GUILTY!!!!!!!!!! MONDAY DOESN'T NEED TO PLANT EVIDENCE BECAUSE IT IS THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!! BITCH SET ME UP!!!!!!!!

IF HELEN KELLER MASTURBATED IN THE WOODS, WOULD ANYONE HEAR IT?!?!?!?! SHE CERTAINLY WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW MONDAY I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTIVATIONAL CLAYMORE!!!!!!!!!

US_M18a1_claymore_mine.jpg

MONDAY, YOU ARE A GO FOR THROTTLE UP!!!!!!!!

And Lo, the three Wise Men came forth to Bethlehem bearing gifts of gold and frankensence and murr...and Behold! They gazed with wonderment upon the Baby Infant MONDAY. His head glowed with a golden halo and they looked upon Him and prostated themselves before Him. And Baby MONDAY called forth to the Heavens and unleashed a lightening bolt that cleft the Wise Men asunder and so doing slayed them in fire and brimstone. And the Blessed Baby MONDAY took their gold and frankensense and murr and their fucking camels and so rode off into the wilderness laughing like a maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back