Ops Gear.com

8'Duece if there is anything you need that is not shown on the website, let me know, I can probably get it.

Arrow, I need a Noveske KX-3 Flash hider. I found a dealer that sells them for an even $100. Can you get them for less than that??

And I have been completely satisfied with the Sling, mount, and other equip I have got from you. Thanks

I need a Noveske KX-3 Flash hider.

Ive been looking at one of those, they seem pretty nice.

What's up with this though?...
The Noveske KX3 is classified as a flash suppressor by the BATF FTB.

Is a license or something required to use one?

The Troy Claymore and Medieval muzzle break are very interesting also.

Some states do not allow flash suppressors, some only allow muzzle brakes. So there is a distinction to keep the Kalifornians out of jail.

I need it for my Short Barreled Rifle. I have a 7 1/4 inch barrel, and I had the gas port machined a couple thousandths larger to increase the pressure since my dwell is decreased big time, and the KX3 keeps more pressure in the barrel after the projectile passes the gas port.

And it looks bad-ass. ;-)

Thanks for the info.

7 1/4"??? jesus, my cock's bigger that that.

What kind of range do you get with that, 25yrds? lol

8'Duece if there is anything you need that is not shown on the website, let me know, I can probably get it.

I will keep that in mind my friend. Thanks !

Some states do not allow flash suppressors, some only allow muzzle brakes. So there is a distinction to keep the Kalifornians out of jail.

I need it for my Short Barreled Rifle. I have a 7 1/4 inch barrel, and I had the gas port machined a couple thousandths larger to increase the pressure since my dwell is decreased big time, and the KX3 keeps more pressure in the barrel after the projectile passes the gas port.

Lemme know how that whole machining of the gas port works out for ya. You may find yourself having to put a heavier (auto) carrier and H2 buffer in that thing to time it right. Just sayin. :cool:

Funny thing is that it doesn't do anything to hide the flash, it aims the flash down range. I do know people that shoot it and they really like it (heard it doesn't wash out NVGs either), especially the people shooting next to them since it also focuses the sound waves down range. :)

Can you explain the part in bold please? How does it do this over a bird cage or some other muzzle break? I was debating between one of these and a Vortex...

Back