"Other" Intel Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt7936

Unverified
If anyone has a contact or has any kind of contact info for the either the 11IS or the 24th STS regarding military jobs is concerned could you send it my way.

Thx.

If anyone has a contact or has any kind of contact info for the either the 11IS or the 24th STS regarding military jobs is concerned could you send it my way.

Thx.

There's no contact info on NIPR or SIPR?

And? Both units are officially acknowledged by the Air Force.

11th Intelligence Squadron > Hurlburt Field > Hurlburt Field Fact Sheets

24th STS is out there on af.mil sites, on NIPR, if you know where to look.

This seems incredibly difficult for people to understand.. likely because they are not briefed on to any programs and think they know something about something. @lindy isn't saying that the existence of the unit is classified. It's the attribution to a specific command. So knock that shit off.

So knock that shit off.

Excuse me? "Knock that shit off?" No one posted a connection between those units and their "customer" even though it is widely known, but thank you for the OPSEC lesson. I must have slept through that portion of my yearly briefs/ training/ common sense classes.

You think too much of yourself and you may be right about lindy's intent, but he's a grown ass man and can speak for himself.

So knock your shit off.

Excuse me? "Knock that shit off?" No one posted a connection between those units and their "customer" even though it is widely known, but thank you for the OPSEC lesson. I must have slept through that portion of my yearly briefs/ training/ common sense classes.

You think too much of yourself and you may be right about lindy's intent, but he's a grown ass man and can speak for himself.

So knock your shit off.

This whole thread is about the connection. Has nothing to do with lindy speaking up for himself. It has to do with calling something out that you fail to understand.

This whole thread is about the connection. Has nothing to do with lindy speaking up for himself. It has to do with calling something out that you fail to understand.

I fail to understand? You've lost your mind and are taking the thread in a different direction to justify your posts. He asked a question, I answered and without divulging any super duper secrets. Period. Somehow it went beyond that, but thank you for taking a shot at me. You've put me in my place and helped me see the light.

It's not about you and I apologize if I came off as such. The direction of the thread from post one is wrong regardless of its veracity. I might have overreacted on your initial dismissive response to lindy, but it's this type of behavior and the idea that you can find it elsewhere on the net that feeds into the spillage. Gives idiots like Sean Naylor and our adversaries content.

Well, that escalated quickly!

@Freefalling my only concern was attributing a regular unit to another command. As a "red-liner", if you're good with it, so am I. I was just looking for a second opinion because mine is in line with @Florida173 line of thinking...albeit phrased differently. :D

Well, that escalated quickly!

@Freefalling my only concern was attributing a regular unit to another command. As a "red-liner", if you're good with it, so am I. I was just looking for a second opinion because mine is in line with @Florida173 line of thinking...albeit phrased differently. :D
Then both of you guys should have used the report button.
That's why it's there.

Ok, I'm going to blame the codeine-laden cough syrup here for what is about to spill from my northernmost orifice. And this is the G-rated version....

Somehow, this has turned into rape-kit day at the gynecologist's office based on how many hurt vaginas I've seen just since regaining consciousness. Do any of you not know what a PM is for? We've already established that the "report post" button has reported for duty with a small team named after a crayon, so why the hell not the "start conversation" button as well. Or did I just violate FUCKSEC? Oops, my bad.

If anyone wants to get into a contest about how big their wang is, great. DON'T do it here. Because I'll win that contest, hands down. Any further admonishments - and there will be, count on it - will come through private channels. Why? Because I've been read into that program.

Now, conduct yourselves from the bunker while I address the proper parties.

Now, conduct yourselves from the bunker while I address the proper parties.

Did someone say "Party????"

party_zpswdm9y4k0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back