"Other" Intel Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Kitty. I totally agree, though. There are places for things, and there are places not for things.

This thread was a lost cause the second anyone replied to it seriously.

To the original poster- if you don't know how to get in contact with a given unit, they definitely don't have a job for you.

It's all good. Just thought maybe someone on here would be of some help getting a little info but I guess I was wrong. I've got contacts elsewhere.

You've got 15 years of intelligence experience, right? If you can't find the answer on your own, I cry for the Air Force.

You must cry for everyone else too since I see a lot of other people ask for advice and help. Why is it that I'm some how different? I'm sure you didn't start out knowing everything.

Ok, enough with the passive aggressive monkey-fling-poo type bullshit.

This has turned into a Planned Parenthood daycare center and taxidermy store.

The general information was out there, and you couldn't find specifics to your liking here. Yay. Great. Oh, my bad, that's supposed to be sad face. Did you NOT see my earlier rant about taking things to PM? The passive aggressive snark in this thread has reached a point where it looks like someone tried to fist fuck a crocodile, and won't admit to getting his dick beaters bitten off in the process.

Cut.
This.
Shit.
Out.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back