Pay it Forward - Free Gear from and for Shadowspear members

BEC Gold Label 5x42 AR15 scope. Comes with rings for 1913 pic rail

Free to anybody that want's an inexpensive 5x scope for an AR15. Works also with any of the LaRue SPR type mounts.

First to pm me get's it shipped for free.

Bump !

Scope has been spoken for.

BW Gear double mag pouch, pistol

used?: of course
fits: I used it for Glocks and M9
attachment: MOLLE
color: coyote

comes with a free autographed pic of me in all my humility....being AWESOME!

used?: of course
fits: I used it for Glocks and M9
attachment: MOLLE
color: coyote

comes with a free autographed pic of me in all my humility....being AWESOME!

Keep the pouch I just want the picture! :D lol

bump

pouch taken...

...picture has to be earned (Pardus, you cheeky monkey)

I dont know if any of you ride sportbikes track or street.

But I gave up playing on the Track a while back so I have a ton of gear parts etc.

1 Set Pirelli Diablos take offs 190 I believe

I have one set slicks Dunlop 209 GP take offs.

1 Set leathers Dainese one piece White Black (rashed) 46

1 Arai Hayden Med

1 set clip ons.

Beat to shit A star boots.

Multiple sets of rashed gloves.

three or four sets of semi used pucks.

a ton of misc parts. OEM rearsets OEM clip ons.

Hell I think I have an old R6 clock somewhere too.

PitBull front stand,

Maybe Pitbull rear ( I may have given this away )
1 R6 throttle tube (great if you want to run an SV race bike and want a quick turn on the cheap)

the obligatory gotbluemilk.com Thunderhill pic (Yes I'm too cheap to buy his photos. If you're a rider in the bay you'll know the track and Ditto hell of a nice guy.). The Dainese and Arai.

I'll check the Garage tonight see if I cant get an actual account of whats there and isn't.

Edit:

This stuff is all no cost it's shit I dont use anymore.

I need to edit some stuff here though. I the A*'s leathers and Suomy my bro in law decided he wanted.

Attachments

• 5285.JPG
    5285.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 49
Cecil -- I'd love that FF helmet.

My girl is totally getting off on this thread -- I have a TON of extra shit in tupperware tubs that are killing the space in our garage.

21 yrs mil time (reserve included), 12 yrs chicago area cop, and 4 yrs as an IC in shitty places -- I have some junk.

I'll post within in 72 hrs -- prepare for a catalog...

--R3

Awesome thread.

I'll post some stuff up here too this weekend.

It will be nice to know that some of my gear could find its way back into an AO and make someone's life just a tiny bit easier.

I have a ALICE pistol belt with arctic canteen pouch. Free. If you have a cheap backpack or shoulder bag let me know I need a new on for school.

Gearjunky,

I have several backpacks. One Timberland that would be good for school stuff. I also have a few laptop computer/shoulder bags.

For anyone else I have 2 AF issue Arctic Parkas 1 Medium and 1 Large. I also have a set of size 34 waist Arctic snow pants! Plus a pair of Arctic Bunny boots (white) size 11.

They are in really good condition.

The pants/boots and large parka all went on Operation Deep Freeze about 18 years ago.

91B, just a thought, take it or leave it ;) : You are free to set up a social group under the "community tab". This way it will allow you to be the moderator and delete, close, threads, making it easier to manage.

That is something I'd be VERY interested in doing!

Just got to find time to do it... :uhh:

arizonaguide said:
I would like to donate something a little different.
I am a (partime these days) Grand Canyon tour guide here in Phoenix, Arizona.

If anyone is in the neighborhood (weekends) and want's to do a guided daytrip, I would gladly bring you along (space available). Normal price for the trip is $135/person.

Anyway, if going to be in the neighborhood, drop me a PM and I'll see if space available, and can work out dates/times/details. Typical trip: leave PHX at 0600, return to PHX same night at 2100.

91B, just a thought, take it or leave it ;) : You are free to set up a social group under the "community tab". This way it will allow you to be the moderator and delete, close, threads, making it easier to manage.

Great idea, Boon.

It has been set up here:
http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/group.php?groupid=10

Everyone,
All same rules still apply. If you have an item to post, please set it in the community section, and then simply refer readers to that community.

Let's see how it goes.
Steve

Folks,

This thread has been re-opened since the 'community' section was getting off to kind of a slow start.

All the same rules still apply

IF YOU STILL HAVE AN ITEM OFFERED, PLEASE POST AN UPDATED POST so we know it is still up for grabs.

Thanks very much

Steve

I PM'ed you so get added to the community but never got a response!?!

Anyway, I also have 3 (NEW) Browning 9mm High-Power mags to anyone who wants them!

Here is some gear I'll give to someone in need.

One set of brand new knee pads and elbow pads.
One set of body armor still in good shape.
One Kevlar helmet.

These are what I know I have on hand. I have more I'll put one the list once I go through all my boxes. Let me know and I'll get it sent out.

Back